News & Title TRIDbits
- — Has the NJ Estate Tax been eliminated?
- -With an active mortgage foreclosure -The final judgment has been entered but the Sheriff’s Sale has not yet occurred. . .
- – TRIDbits: Title to a single family residence is vested in a married woman. Does her husband have to sign the deed?
- – TRIDbits: Is the charge to process the 1099-S included in the pass-through charges under the NJLTIRB Rate Manual?
- – TRIDbits: Title is in the foreclosing lender by Sheriff’s Deed. They have several judgments against them; how do we clear them?
- – TRIDbits: How do we document that an owner has waived owners title insurance coverage?
- – TRIDbits: Given the US Supreme Court’s recent decision regarding same sex marriage…?
Proud Member of:
- › American Land Title Association
- › New Jersey Land Title Association
- › East Brunswick Chamber of Commerce
- › New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance
East Coast Title Agency is Underwritten By: